The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Secret Santa Update

Yes Su2ie I'd prefer to wait til Christmas day too but it's always so hectic I can't see myself being able to post & I wouldn't want whoever's sent my pressie to think I hadn't bothered to say thank you. Maybe we can just agree a day to post thank yous & pics. Long time yet before we have to decide anyway.

Su2ie , my daughter keeps asking me to get her a little tree for her room so she can have some christmas cheer at home until we head off. But never too sure on whether it'd be a good idea to get her a small fibre optic.

Coo all this excitement I half wish I'd signed up too! But I've never seen it happen before so just want to sit back and see what goes on etc - I'm a wuss ^^

Moo I got my fibre optic from Wilcos and it was about a tenner so you could get an even smaller one for even less and it would make her really happy.

We bought all new last year as my youngest son was still living in our UK home and I thought he would use the normal family ones but I don't think he did. He's looking forwards more to Christmas this year as he will be with us. Last year he didn't come over because his girlfriend moaned at him to stay in the UK so he did and she dumped him on Boxing day. We said she could come over too but her family wouldn't let her.

Hmmm never thought of that Molly! Maybe we could post on Boxing day or something like that? I don't think we will find the perfect date for everyone. Ooooh or we could have a party one of the days around Christmas and post pics then! :cheese: What do you think Dreamy???

Yes Dark I'd love to have a Christmas on-line party....................it's been AGES sine the summer garden party! :lol: when your shoe ended up in the trifle :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha, Id forgotten about that, will go easy on the sherry at this party I think :)

Ooooh or we could have a party one of the days around Christmas and post pics then! :cheese: What do you think Dreamy???

Hiya Gals!

Great idea! Don't think we'll ever agree on the perfect day, as even on boxing day many people go visiting etc. If it suits we could have a christmas party (oh god I wish wish wish it was for real!) one of the nights of christmas week. We will all have received our gifts by the Friday so we could have the party between Friday and Christmas Eve and open them at it? That way we could chat about the gifts and maybe post pics but they could always be posted at a later date :) Any thoughts?