The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Secret Santa Update

haha! it's easy s long as you follow the recipe carefully. I reccomend Delia Smith's recipe, it's a classic. I really enjoy making the cake, it's the official start of xmas for me! I might make mincemeat this year as well...

I have a confession to make! Our Christmas tree was up the last week of November last year :red:

It will be extra special this year as my youngest son is coming to live with us next month - yay! Fingers crossed as he backed out last time due to last minute nerves as its moving to a new country.

Oooh I hope my MIL makes me her usual gluten free Christmas cake again as it is divine :-)

Still mulling over what to make my recipient.....

I have a confession to make! Our Christmas tree was up the last week of November last year :red:

It will be extra special this year as my youngest son is coming to live with us next month - yay! Fingers crossed as he backed out last time due to last minute nerves as its moving to a new country.

Oh bless his heart! Still it'll be nice having him with you, especially over the holidays :)

Oh and there's nought wrong with having the tree up in November IMHO

xxxxxxxx

Oh bless his heart! Still it'll be nice having him with you, especially over the holidays :)

Oh and there's nought wrong with having the tree up in November IMHO

xxxxxxxx