The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Secret Santa Update

I've decided what I'm making! At the risk of being sent to coventry/lynched, I've done about half my Christmas shopping! Being a teacher, after half term tends to be our busiest time of the year (xmas nativity/displays/tests/inspections etc) and I tend to finlly fall ill to whatever lurgey the children have at the beginning of December (thought Scarlet Fever had died out? Not in South London!) The only good thing about being off ill as that at least I get some knitting time (mind you, last year I was too ill to knit! The year before, I ended up being quarrentined for 5 days, i got some serious knitting done!

Next weekend or the weekend after I'm making the christmas cake, then I REALLY know it's on the way!

Hatfull, do you normally make your cake at half term? Im sure this is what my mum does but cant remember and shes going away at half term so thought I might do it for her, she works in a school too so I know she would appreciate one less thing to have to worry about but at the same time its half the fun of getting ready dont you think? I should really press on with my shopping because you're right after half term there really wont be much free time and I struggle to get knitting done around term time as it is... I shall have needles of fire half term week I think :)

oh maaaaaan, I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!

love this time of year - love it love it love it - i seem to have fallen for it earlier this year, am going to be unbearable by the second week of December - and I make no apologies!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh maaaaaan, I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!

love this time of year - love it love it love it - i seem to have fallen for it earlier this year, am going to be unbearable by the second week of December - and I make no apologies!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooo me too I cant wait :) Im gonna be wrapping presents as soon as the tree goes up as I simply dont have any room up here... that way they can go straight under the tree :cheese:

oooh you know what? We should def have a christmas party :cheese: