The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

My hat and gloves and THE poncho

I'm still using my holiday stash stuff - it goes a long way!

its just sooo fab isnt it! am gonna get some more off her when i get paid - they had a lovely cherry red which I was torn between but decided on the brown/blue to match my winter jacket - how sensible tsk!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've got the blue/brown and I've got a purple mix too and one with rusty colours in but not much of that one left now. Yep that's me too - Miss Practical although I have got a bit more adventurous lately :-)

do you think its part of being a mum?! and having to have stuff to hand that matches, or risk going out like you've dressed in the dark?! lol, I reckon so.

hey, the lady received the poncho - and she's VERY PLEASED - yeehar!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Knew she'd like it Giddy :cheese: Well done you!! What are you working on now? I've got 2 Teapot beanies, 1 pair slippers,pair of long fingerless mitts & a toddler hat & mitts set to take on my hols with me!!

Knew she'd like it Giddy :cheese: Well done you!! What are you working on now? I've got 2 Teapot beanies, 1 pair slippers,pair of long fingerless mitts & a toddler hat & mitts set to take on my hols with me!!

I knew she would too, I was just being overly self critical - need to work on that, get my confidence up that my stuff IS worth paying good money for.

At the mo, I am working on a snood for MIL, a large christmas elf, a pumpkin, and have had another order for a poncho and arm warmers but no yarn for that yet - thank god!

have also got to fit in at least 2 mens hats and gloves and a small christmas elf, along with a toy of sorts for Warwick - aaah no problems! :roll: those I can be finishing on christmas eve!

hope the weather improves for you in the new forest - its horrible here!

xxxxx