The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Halloween Knitting Challenge - Ends 30th Oct 5pm

Thank you. Daniel's now awake, I gave her to him, he grinned like a loon then hugged her tight. She's now on the floor while he plays with 3 knitted pumpkins of various sizes!!!!

looks like he's reach the age of cuddly loving - same as Warwick!

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, It's something he's only started doing recently, bout a mouth or so :-) it's so cute isn't it?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, It's something he's only started doing recently, bout a mouth or so :-) it's so cute isn't it?

exactly the same as warwick, just as he turned 2 - its lovely - we all have to cuddle them too - he's got a couple of massive ones that he plays pile on with lolol

xxxxxx

Thank you. Daniel's now awake, I gave her to him, he grinned like a loon then hugged her tight. She's now on the floor while he plays with 3 knitted pumpkins of various sizes!!!!

Ahhh so that is what and who a wanda is! She's adorable, all the things I see on here make me want to knit them for alex, but no, I will not do it! It would just make her even more spoiled, so I'll just have to admire them from afar. Well done you, and he's going to give her lots of big hugs, it looks like that's what she is asking for. Friendly face and hugging arms. Stackable pumpkins are a bonus. It's warming when you see your makes have such a good reaction. That's the best compliment you can get.