The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

Angela that was a lovely thing to say and I have to agree with you, we are a very lucky bunch to have found each other on this site.....just think we could have logged onto a totally different one :ahhh:

Su2ie - you are so right!! This thread is saving me €10 a week as that's what WW costs here.....golly that's forty quid a month to spend on wool!!!!!!!!! (gone, faster than the speed of light to LYS :lol: )

Did fairly well all day despite feeling low. Very proud. Had a couple of choccie bics with coffee but hey, I'm only human!

then................

Well it's not all bad actually, as OH suggested a take away, but instead we shared a box of Indian starters from Lidl (totally yummy onion bhajis and veg samosas) and had a stick of garlic bread each.. It was very filling and satisfying, had way less calories I'd imagine than a take-away, and only cost €3.79 for the Indian and 99c for the garlic bread!!

Drank all my water too, so despite not getting in a walk I'm relatively pleased esp since it's a Saturday which is generally pig-out day!

Hope everyone else still motivated as we near the end of week 1.

For me the hard part of the week is well over, I'll sail through tomorrow and then dum da dum dum........ the weigh in on Monday :vampire: :lol:

Hey Dreamy doesn't sound too bad to me! Hmmm now if I could only eat wheat I would join you with that sort of food!!!

I've been uber good today - rice cakes for brekkie, homemade potato and parsnip soup for lunch and a chicken salad for tea! Snacks 1 small slice of my homemade gluten free bread with a teaspoon of mayo and a pear. Downside is 3 small bottles of lager tonight :red: Oh well... So far the scales are looking good but official weigh in on Monday too :)

Oh and generally I get to walk most days of the week as I don't have a car so that's the fitness in too :cheese:

I think onion bajis are good between whitebread with hotpeppersauce! i think al;l veggie food is healthy in moderation

DONT BUY MCOYS CRISPS! Im on a diet thought it wouldnt hurt and throughout the day kept eating crisps.... whoops. There' always salt n vinegar ricecakes! 60 calories each same as a biscuit but i think much nicer

Hey thanks for the tip Renata - I've given up crisps as I normally eat walkers prawn cocktail and thought hang on a minute, they're full of fat and they don't actually fill me up at all so why eat them? Never thought of trying the salt & vinegar ricecakes - normally pig the caramel or the plain ones:)

This is an education for me as I didn't even know there were other varieties of rice cake available! Need to go shopping!

Had a mini fall off the wagon last night but still not as bad as it could have been.

Disappointed I am only down a pound but glad in one way that at least I am not UP that pound.

Mental visualisation trick..... disappointed you're only down a pound???? Put a pound of butter on a plate on the table and sit in front of it holding a knife and fork. Now, there's a LOT of eating on that pound of fat - that you've just lost!!!!! (works for me every time :lol:)

Good luck with week 2 everyone. I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning so I'll update everyones pledges later.

My pledge for this week is to walk 10,000 steps every day, I got a pedometer and I've signed up for the Irish Heart Week Step Challenge.

Will let you know how I do!!

Hey well done on losing that lb Dreamy :-) One less on the hips and a great way to visualise what you've lost too!

Well I had 3 roast spuds yesterday with my Sunday roast so hope it hasn't put a dent in my diet too much. Got the munchies for pears last night too :lol: Haven't weighted myself yet but will in a bit and then report back :)

Dreamy I haven't heard of the Irish Heart Week Step Challenge?