The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

Okay I grossed you all out yesterday - anyway my stomach settled down thankfully!

Done well all day but not so much this evening as not had tea yet and its a curry made with paste. Will attempt to remove some of the grease from it in a moment to cut down the calories.....

Hi girls,

no time for me to catch up on yesterdays posts or pledges. Lots going on here. Very tired and as a result very down (always happens). Up a lot last night with the boys and I am shattered. Usually this feeling wrecked and low would give me the perfect excuse to indulge but I pledge to try to be good and not undo all the good work of this week so far.

Hope to catch up later x

Hi dreamy - keep being strong. I wasn't too bad yesterday but succumbed to a wheat free choccie wafer bar cos I was sooooooooooooo tired. Had wheat free toast for brekkie as tummy a bit iffy, oatcakes mid morning, egg on toast for lunch & low fat bolognaise with rice & veggies for dinner. Still very tired today but will try my best. Have a good day girlies.

Buzy

Sounds like you're all doing really well.

I'm not joining you in this, but I just wabted to say that I think it's brilliant that a forum like this can create such a strong community of people who give each other so much help and support.

Angela

x

Thanks for that Angela :)

Must admit its really helping me as I've not had a single bag of crisps since I pledged and very little mayo. I've also been careful in other areas too so I have lost some weight already :-)

Oh and us supporting each other with our own "fat fighters" means we don't have to go to an expensive slimming club and can spend the money saved on Stash!!!! :cheese: