The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

I've been a good girl to day. I actually have points left over so I will save them for tomorrow. Took dd to MD's for her tea and I had a Deli of the day (roast chicken) only 5.5 points and it was quite filling, I resisted the temptation of chips and sauce :zip: . Didn't get on the wii but I did do an hour yesterday, will do a bit more tomorrow to make up for it.

Susie, I don't go to the classes I just do it on my own. I picked up some really good recipie books and bought a points counter of ebay so I can work out the points myself. DD even made me a low fat cheesecake using quark and it was only 3 point a piece so I can fit it into my daily allowance.

Keep up the good work girls. As Bob would say "we can do it!"

Squeakie my MIL gave me some WW books and a points calculator but I find it so difficult to do the points. I know it works for her and it sounds like its working fine for you too. Think I will look into the slimming world one as its the only one that's ever really worked for me. I gave all my stuff away though.....

Well fat fighters - my only real downfall so far is snackerjacks but as they're only 2% fat I guess that's not too bad :)

Did you not hear the **thud** as I fell off the bandwagon?!

take out last night - not a healthy choice either as I was starving and wanted everything!!!!!

But today is another day, so I start again!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Katy, never mind - just hope back onboard because as you say today is another day :-)

Dreamy how are you doing as its getting towards the weekend? Stay strong now :)

Well I don't have a LBD as such, just a lot of clothes that are way too tight! Cornflakes for breakfast for a change for me.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Well girls, day 4 already!!

I need to say a big THANK YOU to Su2ie.......... yes it is nearly the weekend and your little message to me to stay strong was just what I needed!

I'm really impressed with the fact that I've kept up the walking, I really made myself go for a walk last night..I generally wouldn't bother. Haven't missed the butter yet TG.

My pledge for toady is to go for a long walk, the weather is supposed to break over the weekend so I must 'make hay while the sun shines' :)

Katy - great you've decided to jump back on.....

Suz - still off the crisps? As for the mayo I read last night that just one tablespoom of mayo on a sandwich adds 100 calories :wow:

Renata - great you decided to join us, don't torture yourself too much over the diet coke business, it could have been a LOT worse if you were drinking fat coke (fat coke has 11 teaspoons sugar in it and each can takes 3km to walk off the calories!)

Still though, diet is BAD as it contains aspartame among other sweeteners which are all chemicals so do you want to make a pledge?? Maybe ............. hmmm .......... not drink any diet coke for 2 whole days? See how you feel and keep us posted :) Good luck!

Squeakie - fantastic willpower, I don't know if I could have resisted the chips and sauce if they were put in front of me! AND you had spare points left over GO YOU! :)

Busy - how're you doing today?

Best wishes in advance everyone for the approaching weekend - stock up on dried fruit and nuts in case you get the munchies while knitting!

xxx