The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

I've never been the best at baking with ordinary or wheat free flour. I think I'll have beans on toast for tea as Chris's in late as he's doing running training tonight. Also making fruit jelly as low in cals & it's got fruit in it :-) Hope you find something for your tea.

Buzy

Good idea Su2ie - I hadn't thought what to buy instead of the butter, and I'll HAVE to get something. We use soya milk and yoghurt since DS2 got eczema, I never thought of buying soya spread....how does it taste?

We went for a mini-picnic this afternoon and I had 5 chocolate fingers and 5 pringles (individual pringles not 5 tubes!!) so I guess I could have been a lot worse. Ddin't get a walk in yet, so hope to fly down to the village and back once the boys are in bed..........anyone else notice how short the days have gotten all of a sudden! Dark before you know it.

Only a pint of water left so doing well on that front, no idea what to have for tea as the cupboards are bare! :wow:

Well Dreamy its sort of bland although you can get different versions of the soya spread and some taste better. I think there's one with olive oil in it that tastes better but they stopped stocking it in our local store. Mine lasts so long that the one I had before this one went mouldy! Everyone else has flora.

Oooh gotta go - potty duty for Ellie!

Well just had baked beans on toast for supper &will; have a pot of low fat rice pud with a cuppa in a mo. So that's me finished for today .................... oh & I had a banana mid afternoon too. 2 not too bad days down ....................

Buzy

Ive put on a stone atleast, not through inactivity or binging! and dont feel nice on a night out....... cant wear trousers anymore cos they dont fit. when out think everyones lookig at my bum, which is a bit mememe but before i felt nifty .

I wore a horrible woolen black knee length skirt on night out same i wear to work cos nothing fits

Easiest way is to just appreciate what food is...

some people are starving to death and i crave dietcoke??

it puts sense into it and helps focus eat to live enough to get by

Teeth get whiter without dietcoke too