The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

My jeans are decidedly tight & I refuse to buy any more!!! I haven't worn them all summer as I live in linen trousers but it's so cold & wet today I've put them on. HELP!!! So far today I've had Oatibix with soya milk & a couple of wheatfree biccies with my cuppa. Now I'm off out to lunch :-S Nice I know but will have to make a healthy choice. Too cold for a salad but maybe a jacket with salad? Wheat free options are limited. Will let you know later how I get on. Not having the energy to move is the reason for my tubbiness as well as a little too much choccie - the only sweet I like.

Talk later. Carry on with the good work.

Buzy

Welcome on board Buzy!

I tend to eat late in the evening which doesn't help as you end up snacking before hand. Been very good today. Ham and tomato sandwich (small pieces of gluten free bread) NO mayo just a bit of low fat salad cream and a couple more rice cakes to keep me going. Chicken with possibly salad for tea so looking good so far I guess :-) Oooh and NO crisps!!!

Well done Susie :-) I had jacket with bacon & mushrooms & salad for lunch & I'm stuffed!! Will have a light supper as can't face anything else. Doesn't help that my tum's been a bit iffy the last couple of days. Finally finished the ironing - how many cals is that I've burnt off?

Right off for a cuppa & a bit of knitty stuff till I have to sort dinner for Chris. He's on his bike so will be really hungry when he gets in.

Chat later.

Buzy

Goodness recruits, I am VERY impressed with the enthusiasm!!! I am obviously not alone here in Tubbyworld :lol:

It is so heartening to hear that you all believe we CAN do this, and thank you Katy for not taking offence x

Updates...........................

Dreamy - to walk every day (that includes Thursday to Sunday!) and finish my 2.5l water every day, however difficult.

Suz - no crisps, less mayo (until she gets the low fat version), and no more eating late in the evening

Katy - 1.75mile walk today and no more snacking at night

Busy - healthy choice lunch out today, and to get back into those nice jeans so you don't have to buy new/bigger ones

And how did we do?? Well.............

Dreamy - got 2 walks in and only have 1/2l water left to drink before bed

Suz - ate NO crisps today and NO mayo!! You go girl :)

Katy - did you get to do the walk?

Busy - well done lady! A very healthy choice indeed :-)

I think it's ok to have a few snackerjacks/digestives or whatever, the secret is not to finish the pack :lol:

I used to put the reduced fat mayo into the ordinary mayo jar, just to fool myself and it worked (not that hard to fool me then eh? :lol:)

Su2ie & Katy - great pledge not eating/snacking late in the evening, any class I ever went to or book I ever read re weightloss always said not to eat after 7pm! That way you get a chance to digest what's in there before lying down for the night....personally I think 7 is a wee bit early so I go for 8pm.

Well done on day one everyone, I'm so proud of all of you!! :)

Now the day isn't over yet so let's stay focused.

Evening all! Just had some low fat wheat free crackers & a scraping of pate & some salady bits for my supper & a low fat rice pud & loads of water. I'll be in the loo all night at this rate .................... another reason not to sleep :-S Well that's my food for today.

Buzy

Unfortunately not had my tea yet as I was discouraged from sticking the chuck in the oven at 4.30 and "allowed" to put it in at 6pm - just got to prepare the salad now and let it cool a bit before slicing - otherwise doing okay :-)