The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  

I've had a look at mine (briefly) and my question is in as well Bev :)

Some nice projects. Particularly like the shrink plastic one actually - though not sure I've got any suitable punches.

I love the Get Knotted project and went straight to order the materials for it - only to be slightly disappointed by the fact that the supplier is out of stock of some of the bits required. You would think they would stock up knowing their stuff is going to be featured in the magazine, but apparently not!

Hi Helen

I really like that one as well. Just noticed that when you put in the order items, it's prefilling as 1m or cord, so you'll need to adjust that or you won't be able to make the necklace.

Beads unlimited are normally very good and I use them a lot (if you've not ordered from them before look out for special first order bonuses).

I have just got back from the only shop in town that stocks MJ, Hubby is out tonite so I had plans to do not a lot while reading issue 6 once the kids have gone to bed BUT no they dont have it in yet and they are saying its because of the bank holiday :long:

I'm really NOT impressed with this issue! It's mostly stiching, polymer clay, level 3 wirework, bead loom weaving, bead making, shrink plastic and drilling. I have no idea how to do any of that, feel quite annoyed that I've wasted £4.99. A couple of simple projects would have made me happy.