The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
the_oracle_jennie

am i in the wrong

I find it strange that she's saying it was broke before it was wrapped......how can she tell?

Be careful she doesn't dispute it with paypal, keep all copies of emails from her.

Personally I'd keep asking her for a photo to prove it's broken, have you got proof of postage if so, tell her you'll send it to her and let her sort it out with the post office, I've seen a lot of ebay ads that do that.....after all once it's out of your hands, it's not your fault what happens to it.

Good luck

Denyze

x

I forgot to ask, was she asking for the spare free of charge? If yes tell her she'll have to pay for it, don't give in to her. Sounds like she's trying to make a few quid for herself by ripping you off.

Denyze

x

i dont like ebay much now i was selling some of my stash so icould bye some more wool i had such lovely feed back one lady said one horrid thing so lost my condfents (hope that the right spelling) she lied wanted somethink for nothing :ohh:

I used to buy on ebay a lot, but the amount of trash I had paid for. And it wasnt even as people described. I wont leave rude feedback as a rule. I would rather contact the seller the direct and try to resolve the issue. Which is what she should have done. I do hope you do not get put off by this!!!!

well i am still waiting on the pics but i did email to say i would be away from comp til monday

anyhu on a slightly diff note someone brought an item off me and its stated as broken but unopened (peice inside box)

item rrp £10 i sold £3 inc P&P and stated where broken

i had an email to say the item arrived broken but she will glue it

cant ppl read

i am also loosing my faith in ebay slowly which is a shame as i loved to do my shoppin on there plus i make loads of jewellery i sell on there