The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

Sunday!!!!!

Oh Dreamy what horrible news for you all. I was there twice before I had Ellie so I do know what you're going through so big hugs to you. If you ever feel you need to talk about it in private just PM me okay?

In answer to you question about the projector they put the hymns up there so we're free to dance and wave our hands around, or in my case hold Ellie. They also show us clips of what's coming up on film night which is held most Saturdays and also sometimes there are pictures they put up to go with the sermons - oh and embarrassing happy birthdays or any other manner of occasions they want to share with us all :)

Thanks so much one and all. I know you all like family and really appreciate the good vibes coming across the water..and in Su2ie's case up from the deep south :)

No sign of anything happening so I'm just plodding along getting on with things. Half way through my poetry society blank cream square and bored out of my mind with it!! I wish I'd registered in time to get a letter. Oh well...

Su2ie - what a progressive church you belong to! I wish I was part of it, mine is sooooo boring, I'm really really impressed and so is my OH, I have just told him! I presume you are CofE? RC is just waaay behind the times, no wonder they are losing mass-goers!

Rest assured if I need to rant I know where you all are x

Su2ie - what a progressive church you belong to! I wish I was part of it, mine is sooooo boring, I'm really really impressed and so is my OH, I have just told him! I presume you are CofE? RC is just waaay behind the times, no wonder they are losing mass-goers!

Dreamy - our church has a projector too & we have a band that plays - no organ for us!! Mind you that would be difficult as we meet in a school sports hall! Ours is an evangelical church with 400 people+ each week. We have everybody from babies to a lady in her 80's!! We have loads of young people too which is great. Have you tried any other churches locally to see if you can find one that's not boring? Might be worth a go? Would be great if you could find somewhere that you really love going to.

Buzy