The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

Sunday!!!!!

Moo, try one of the mini projects in the latest LK, they're really quick and bound to cheer you up. :cheese: When you run out of the yellow and purple they seem to knit up well with any DK that I've had in my stash, so you could make a whole set of bags and horses in different colours! :cheese:

And why not indulge in a takeaway every once in a while. I adore indian food, but haven't eaten it for years because of my silly stomach. Last night I was brave and tried a chicken korma. It was manna from heaven! :-P And so far no sickness (have to wait 24 hrs just to make sure) so maybe now I can have the odd one, now and again. :cheese: Enjoy yourself and have a lovely afternoon/evening. :-)

Hi all again!

Well I've decided I'm into PMT mode now as highly agitated, hot bothered, want to throw the sunday dinner out of the window etc etc. Even sounds are grating on my nerves :-S I've not even managed to pick up any needles today although I did find my neon 8mm needles, in my dpn case!

Buzy what a shame with Chris and the punctures after all that preparation.

Moo know how you feel about one of those arrrgghh days too - hope you enjoy curry.

K&F - think I'd go mad if I couldn't eat my curry!

Sorry, no smilies as won't load due to OH downloading stuff so our internet is mega slow now.

Sorry if I missed anyone too.

Right back into that incredibly hot kitchen - think its driving me mad mad mad!

Oh that's good Annie :-) You're making my mouth water now! Hope you're both coping well too :) I bet he felt stuffed afterwards though!

Our tea is nearly ready now and I'm trying to calm my mind but hate the final get everything together as my GOM has to have roasties, yorkie, stuffing and apple sauce with ALL his roast dinners on top of all the normal veg and then with me being Miss Allergy I have to do 2 different graves so a bit of a pain. Oh well will be worth it in the end :)

Katy - just looked up your cape jacket - very stylish :-) Can you tell me how they're adult sizing goes please? I'd love to do it but can't really justify £9.99 on another pattern book at the mo. Oh well ...... I'm sure you'll look lovely in it.

Buzy

hellooooooooooo!

their sizes go in numbers 0-5 in ladies adult (how annoying!) but in the book it does explain it, but that particular item goes in 1/2 and 3/4 and i'm doing the 3/4 size with is a 16/18. its a great book,I was going to just have 1 pattern which would have been a couple of quid but the same in p & p so i just "went for it" and had the lot. i've just counted and there are 52 patterns in it - not sure i'd knit them all, but certainly more than half of them i'd attempt at one time or another - and you even get some Bergere samples to twiddle too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx