The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
metaltedgrrl

Grrr!

I havnt realised this, but then again i do need to get out more.

I have recently been looking into cancelling my subscription, due to money worries when i go to university - but have been swayed for a few more issues. However i think this pretty much makes my decision thb.

I know we get the dubs club, but i never win any of the freebies (lol) and its not very personal either ( like your own user name and password)

Rant over... lol :D

Lydia xxx

ive got that not through the subscription to the magazine but to website, i love projects

giveaways... oh!

i re enter my password through searching hotmail for passwrd to enter those competitions, then logs me out of the forum so hotmail again, and never win anyti g the prizes look great though, maube some ppl click on everything i only click ones i really want cos i know other ppl wd lov the papercraft stuff ,more than me!

At least you have got supermarkets with craft magazines. There are just smaller Tesco stores near us, and they do not stock any craft magazines at all. Even our Sainsbury's is not the best option for craft mags. That leaves only Morrison's, and they have, for example, not got the Make Jewellery.

There is actually only one chain of newsagents where I can still find craft mags. All the independent ones seem to have stopped stocking them.

I must admit that I find increasingly difficult to get hold of crafts mags - especially now that I am no longer near a large WHSmith. Most stockists require a longer bus ride.

GGRRRRRR indeed Dee >:(

I understand that promotions need to happen to attract new people, but surely it is just as important if not more so to keep the subscribers you already have??? As they are already commiting to have the magazine every month. All very annoying and it really makes you wonder whether subscribing is the best option to take if that means we miss out on freebies?????

Not impressed,

Hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxx