The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle 10

Goody Goody Gumdrops - Look What I got This Morning

l knew you couldn´t resist it Natalie ! :lol: l would have hated to have been the kiosk assistant, if she had to tell you they didn´t have a copy !!! ;-) ..

Enjoy it ! and l look forward to seeing your makes " a la Natalie " with the kit !... X

l knew you couldn´t resist it Natalie ! :lol: l would have hated to have been the kiosk assistant, if she had to tell you they didn´t have a copy !!! ;-) ..

Enjoy it ! and l look forward to seeing your makes " a la Natalie " with the kit !... X

i think this explains why I woke up at 6:20am this morning susan, was soooooo excited hunnie.

yes, this is already popular maggie i can tell and I hope to make many a card with this kit and use my own stash too in conjunction with it all! it all looks really very pretty and very much something I want Ava to grow up and enjoy! plan to read the many stories to her and even have her watch the Miss Potter film too when she's ready for that! Just delightful is Beatrix Potter, with all the beautiful and delicate flowers and wonderful characters and the magic of it all too, such a joy for all ages!

Natalie xx

oh well done you michelle, shame you had to nag and nag though but, you got it in the end, thats what matters! we can enjoy it together and create together too, i had ava and josh creating with some of the free kit this morning xx