The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knit&flee

Poetry society finished letters

Sorry but just HAD to breathe before I keeled over :lol: Mine took me longer too. I put it down to making my hands hurt. Ehat colours are you doing cos I've forgotten due to my enormous brain fog at the mo? Mine's quite boring colours against the others but it was the only colours in cheap 100% I could get. Mind you it does match my sofa!!!

Buzy

I'm hating mine now and its actually putting me off knitting! I'm not even a quarter of the way up!! I normally knit and watch TV and I've actually just been watching tv with the knitting shoved to one side - not like me at all!!!!

Mine is boring cream and mid-blue - never mind cheapest 100%, was the only 100% I could get and only 2 choices of colour!!!!!

Sorry I know that's a lot of exclamation marks but its doing my head in :exclaim:

Cream & brown were the only choices in the sale for me at my LYS so that's what I went for. I struggled at first too (not like me at all) because I didn't like the feel of the wool - very hard & itchy. But when I really set my mind to it & decided I had to get it out of the way it wasn't too bad. I started by doing a few rows & then doing something I really wanted to knit & once I was into it I really got going.

Hope you get a bit more inspired soon Susie. Can't wait to see the finished poem :-)

Buzy

Well Buzy I have no excuse as the wool I bought is actually lovely and soft and scrummy and with the left overs I'm thinking of knitting the sunglasses case from a previous LK, if there's enough left. I'm afraid I just can't face the thought of doing a blank square!