The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I've gone into new pattern overload!!!!

Yeah and I bloodied up the bandages and it was quite gory really!!! Let's just say that they still have limbs missing....still think sweet????!!! :ahhh: :vampire:

Dunno about sweet but Im laughing so hard I almost peed!! (sorry overshare) :lol:

Yeah and I bloodied up the bandages and it was quite gory really!!! Let's just say that they still have limbs missing....still think sweet????!!! :ahhh: :vampire:

And there was me thinking everyone knows its not real blood, just ketchup ;)

jeez what I have started?!

this has made me laugh so much I've nearly peed myself too!!!!!!!

my sindy use to car swap with the action men, imagine tough ole eagle eye in a sindy beach buggy!!!!!!

alas, liz, it is only the action man patterns I have, its not a booklet - damn!

my thomas and noddy ones came yesterday - v. v. excited!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all, this has to be the funniest thread I've read in a long time. It's had me laughing hard too - my OH is wondering what I'm up to! :cheese: I had one Sindy when I was 6 and she had dark brown hair that tangled into a terrible mess, so she didn't get played with much. Then when I was older I saved and saved to buy a Barbie. Me and my sister got a bit obessessed with them as we hadn't had them when we were really young, so we spent all our pocket money on them and had several each. Her barbies had to share her Ken and mine shared my Derek doll. Remember him? I think he was in the pop band! :lol:

Anyhoo, back to the matter in hand, I'm not very good with patterns in that I don't tend to buy them, I just make things up as I go. Maybe that's a good thing in that I don't have lots to sort through along with all my other paperwork this weekend, but maybe I'm missing out on some good stuff. What do you think?