The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Beret and me wearing my tansy!

The colours in your Tansy are lovely - I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it when the weather cools. The beret is lovely too - gorgeous colours. Your features are NOT hideous!!!!! It's just so sunny today you need to wear your sunnies indoors too!!

Hope Ellie's got her tea all right. Chris is racing tonight so it's just me for tea so I'm going to have chicken stir fry.

Buzy

Aww thanks Katy! Its just that its always a shock when I look in the mirror or see a pic of me because this middle aged woman is staring back and not a teenager :lol: What happened there eh??? Oh well at least I don't have any grey hair at the moment :cheese:

Luurve the beret Suzie! How cool are you!? How much wool did it require and what type wool did you use?

and PLEASE stop running yourself down woman!!!! you are the absolute image of my best friend (I thought it was her when I looked first!) and she is a lovely lookin gal! OK?!

Luurve the beret Suzie! How cool are you!? How much wool did it require and what type wool did you use?

and PLEASE stop running yourself down woman!!!! you are the absolute image of my best friend (I thought it was her when I looked first!) and she is a lovely lookin gal! OK?!

Sorry :red: just been told far too often how un-photogenic I am!!! Hey cool that I look like your friend!

I used 77g (just weighed the hat!) of Chunky James C Brett Marble (200g ball) which I bought in the UK for £3.45, not the rip off price from the shop in town of 12 euro!!!

Thanks too Dark - I'm feeling a pair of matching fingerless gloves coming along too :cheese: