The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

tepid Tuesday

Morning all

bit grey and dismal today............. and chilly so Warwick is wearing a vest for the first time in ages, means he cant play with his belly button!

Warwick is off to nanny's this afternoon for a couple of hours, so OH and I are going to watch a film and chill - ages since we did that!

hopefully will fit in a bit of knitting today, i've started my chain scarf again, wasnt pleased with how it was looking with 2 separate loops so have done 1 big loop and it looks much better - think i should have gotten thicker yarn but never mind.

hope everyone is ok and has a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morming all,

Raining here again today. Two days of sun, was that summer I wonder?

Off to work in a mo. Hairdressers appointment later and then a big pile of ironing awaits.

Hoping to get a bit more of Rebecca's cerulean done tonight. It's certainly looking very different in the Fizz but she says she really likes it.

Katy - hope you and OH enjoy the film and some time alone.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Morning - we were planning on going to York, which originally we were going to do yesterday, but we are so tired that we are going to chill today. Might muster up the energy to put up our new mirror and shelf above the fire place.

Sounds like the council have arrived to re-do our road. It'll be noisy and very dusty I imagine...not exactly the day to stay and home and chill eh!?

Morning Ladies,

I don't know, nothing but rain here, the trenches they dug yesterday to take drainage stone today, well, they all caved in last night with the heavy rain and OH is outside since half six shovelling out muck and water. What a dose.

Anyway I retreated to the den last night and got the first half of Busy's teapot jumper done and one crochet rose and I'm going to whizz around the house this morning so I can hopefully get some more done later.

Hope you all hava a good day. My DS2 is fully recovered and was standing up the cot this morning for the first time.....soooo cute! :)

Chat later x

Morning!

Well its not raining atm but very cloudy and overcast so looks like I might get soaked on my trip to town later :-S

Forgot to say yesterday that I coloured my hair with one of those 24 wash thingys and it came out, er, very vibrant! Don't normally colour my hair but OH kept mentioning all the grey I have while on our hols :red:

Well hoping it will be a bit of a chill day for me with GOM at work but have a mountain of ironing to tackle. Ellie has a new Dora/Diego dvd so I've a feeling that's all she will want to watch today. Not that she sits in front of it continuously, she plays with her toys ignoring it but if you turn it off then she has a right old moan!!!

Katy - have a good chill with your hubby

Sharon - hope works okay and you get chance to knit after your pile of ironing

Liz - sounds like a chill in York may be better than staying at home today! Hope they're not too noisy!

aw dreamy, he's growing up!!!!!!!! HRM now gets himself off to the land of nod completely unaided - its a proud mommy and dadda moment every single night!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx