The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Holiday Tansy

Yeah thanks Katy!!!! No they're all good ideas and I guess a few layers is better than just a few considering I'm always overheating and peeling off the layers to cool down :cheese:

Oh and its not hot flushes honestly!

Got to agree Katy - even in winter I can be seen walking around without a coat on! That's def a downside of rain as I hate wearing my raincoat - you just feel like you're walking around in your own personal sauna!

Got to agree Katy - even in winter I can be seen walking around without a coat on! That's def a downside of rain as I hate wearing my raincoat - you just feel like you're walking around in your own personal sauna!

I've yet to find one that doesnt do that! actually I wanted a pac-a-mac for shoving under the buggy, for some reason the've become trendy - give them flowers and you can charge £30 for one! wish i'd thought of it, would have been stash for everyone!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's gorgeous susie, I love the colour. Know what you mean about knitting something big for yourself, chance would be a fine thing, everyone else is wearing our work while we're at the end of the queue :lol: and I know what you mean about the polo neck too, its like being in a vice!

I'm onto my 3rd raincoat since I moved here and still haven't found one thats a) waterproof and B) doesn't make you sweat buckets!!!!

Haven't seen flowery ones though although Pennys/Primark have these plasticy type ones in black with I think daisies on them but there the more rigid fabric!