The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Teddy's new jumper

Here is a pic of my teddy in her jumper I really did like it but not now :down: apparently it was a joke but I didn't find it very funny!

All the best

Heather

tell him *&^%$^&&^ - its lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is a pic of my teddy in her jumper I really did like it but not now :down: apparently it was a joke but I didn't find it very funny!

All the best

Heather

I think the fact he now says it was a joke might mean that he is bothered that he upset you. He still may have no idea why it did upset you, but the fact has registered.

Yes that was the one from this month LK's I just wanted to use up the rest of my baby bamboo hence why its plain pink!

Ummm I think he guessed I was annoyed when I said right well am away now then! In my "am p*ssed off" tone lol. It was then he said I was only joking! Remember the scarf .... ummm think I will pass on ever doing the gawd damn aran lol.

Busy do u this if I was to knit the same size only longer if would fit a tiny tears doll?

Really need to find something to do as the boredom is driving me up the walls, was so bad yesterday went out shopping for jeans, shoes and handbag none of which I needed but I thought oh sod this life is too short!

Am already on a yarn diet and a yankee candle diet, really should go on a jeans, shoes and handbag diet but I have no jeans that fit me they are all too big :(

Time for dishes then maybe start something on tonite.

All the best

Heather

Busy do u this if I was to knit the same size only longer if would fit a tiny tears doll?

All the best

Heather

I haven't seen a Tiny Tears doll in years. Give it a go. At least there's not much to frog if it's not right. Do the front & see how you get on. It'll keep you out of mischief!!!

Buzy

Said bloke bought me the teddy Angel lol and the jumper covers up her stripy scarf he reckons it looks better minus the jumper hey ho eh!

Busy my daughter who is turning 18 next week ownes the tiny tears lol, I did knit her a little outfit but I thought of doing another one to do just that keep me outta mischief lol.

Finished the ironing, anyone got any they need done?

All the best

Heather