The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpuppy

Help, advice needed! big decision time!!

I am with B2b there, The Range is good. Can get their stuff online too but do be warned their website needs a bit of work to make searching/ browsing easier.

You could always try a new craft and get a good starter kit? I'm gonna ask for candle making stuff next christmas or birthday after we move. Used to do it in my teens but had to leave my stuff behind when I moved, something like that could be fun.

VOUCHERS, this way you can take your time to have a great look at all craft materials etcx. then you can decide on what you would like or what you really want to treat yourself to ie, gadget wise if anything! means you can choose things that are very you......xx

I'm with the majority here - vouchers or cash! If people want to actually buy you a present - give them a list of little bits and pieces that you'd like - my MIL bought me loads of CB embossing folders for Christmas which I'd asked for but it was still a surprise on the day as I'd given her a big long list and didn't know which she'd bought ☺

xx

If there's anything specific you really want then I'd ask for it as it is nice having something to open on the day, but if not, then vouchers sounds the way to go! It's mine soon too and I've chosen exactly what I want. I don't always do this but as there's lots of specific things I want - for cuttlebug etc then we're doing it this way so I can get started right away on the day :-)