The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
RowenaH

Snow Bunny number 1

My daughter would give me a cutesy 'please make this for me' face if she ever saw that bunny, thankfully, she doesn't read these forums *phew*! Which is a good thing cos I'm not that good :lol:

Thank you Rowena, its the Yoda I'm most keen to find. :-)

My friend and I send each other themed stuff, she sends me loads of witches as I love them and this year send me all purple presents for my birthday as its my favourite colour. I send her Star Wars stuff and the amigurumi figures would be perfect for her

Thank you Rowena, its the Yoda I'm most keen to find. :-)

My friend and I send each other themed stuff, she sends me loads of witches as I love them and this year send me all purple presents for my birthday as its my favourite colour. I send her Star Wars stuff and the amigurumi figures would be perfect for her

I've found it - the pattern is by La Fee Crochette. You can find it here: www.lafeecrochette.blogspot.com Not sure if you have to pay for it though.

I think you can have some of the credit for their extraordinary cuteness, because you chose the pattern, so you must have a great eye for what is cute.

I've taken my life in my hands and I'm trying to make one in Sirdar Snowflake Chunky now! Going ok so far but I haven't got to the decreases yet! lol! Will post something if it actually works!