The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Frantic Friday ...

Too right you lot are so busy! I'm still trying to finish the cerulean-20cms + cuff to go. We're off on hols tomorrow, forsaking the "sunny " south coast for the lovely quiet peak district..Hurrah! I've emptied my knitting bag, cleared out all the accumulated ball bands, spare needles, stitch holders etc. and repacked it with some yarn and pattern to make a baby jacket for my friend whose baby girl is expected at the beginning of August. No internet there so will sign off for the week.

P.S. BusyLizzy-Thanks for curing my curiosity about baby Buffalo!

Hello everyone - what a busy lot you are!

Have a good holiday buffalogal!

Buzy - your life may not be as busy decorating wise etc as everyone elses but it sure is busy knitty wise! Really hope your fibro takes a better turn soon :)

Big welcome to Smoo too! And I'm just as nosy as Annie and the rest of them!

I'm off on my hols on Sunday, ferrying across the water to Shropshire for a few days then off to Wales for a week so unless I find an internet cafe and live there I won't be online at all! What am I going to do without you guys??? Planning to take needles and patterns and BUY wool :lol:

Hi ladies, it's been a hectic and very, very wet day here. I've managed to finish two kitten blankets, two more to go. One of my babes is going tomorrow and two on Sunday. I've still to find a home for one. Ali won't let me keep him :( So, I should have enough time to make them a blanket each.

I'm going to have to get up early and clean tomorrow before the guy comes for my kitten cos the house is like a bombsite. I don't plan on doing much else.

Buzy, I hope you feel better soon. You must be really fed up.

Have a lovely holiday Su2ie. You deserve it.

Sharon, glad to hear your son's wrist may not be as bad as first thought. Good on him for getting a bright pink cast! :)

And for those of you who spent today cleaning, I hope it's all done leaving you your weekends to chill out.

Night night

Aww Angela, bet you will be so sad to see your kittens go :red:

We have a new problem in that no one wants to look after our hamsters for us. Going to ring the ferry company in the morning to see if we can take them with us and failing that, ring around the vets to see if they know of anywhere. I can't believe how squeamish my friends are over here!

Hello All

The weather is horrendous here in the NE. Deluging it down, windy cold. But do you know what? I don't care - been to work, got the big shop in, have been soaked to the skin several times, but now I'm home - bliss! No shopping to do tomoz so I hope it stays cool and rainy and I'll be motivated to do some housework and , even better, some knitting :lol:

Welcome to the forum Smoo. You must tell us a bit about yourself cos we're all dead nosey here :lol: Or maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone else. I'll rephrase that - I am dead nosey.

Have a cosy and happy night everyone xx

I'm dead nosey so you're in good company annie xxx