The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Frantic Friday ...

Oh dear Fiona! Good luck with all that work. I've also just realised just how much I have to do before my hols on Monday!

Dee hope dd1 got her bum shifting - well remember those years with my two boys - its just like banging your head against a brick wall isn't it? :-S

Moonhippy - good luck with the crochet :)

And sorry Sharon forgot to say hope your son is okay!

Morning all, Well to be honest I don't know where to start, but here goes!!!

Painted hall last night and will do second coat tomorrow as in the mean time I'm swapping the boys rooms over so have to hoover, dust, move furniture you name it!

Then I have 4 Baskets of clothes to put away then..... Clean bathroom, bath boys after lunch (as going out for mates birthday later and won't have time). Then start downstairs which is even worse!!!!!

I'm truly overwhelmed and not looking forward to getting stuck in, in literally 5mins!!!!! :down:

Well I doubt have any time for knitting at all today :down:

Just one of those days!!! Hey anyone want to look after two kids while I get all this done instruction manual included!!! :cheese:

Well hope everyone has a good day and will try catch up at lunch as I think I can give myself lunch!!

Wow - busy day then......where's Mrs Weasley or Mary Poppins when we need them!?

We're starting our decorating next weekend, the start of our 2 weeks off...may be putting a thread on like I did for the garden - that seemed to motivate him to want to help!!! %-P

Afternoon all.Damp & windy here :-S Just back from knitting group & really tired. Talking wears me out at the minute. Going to have a nap after lunch. Everybody seems busy with hols, decorating, furniture shifting & children. My life's so boring! Anyway, off to get something to eat. Talk later.

Buzy

Hi everyone, having a madly busy day here so just a quick hello. Hope everyone is having a good day. Buzy, hope you get the rest you need. :) We've got an enormous thunder and lightning storm here - at last!!! - so I'm a happy bunny. It's absolutely chucking it down and if I didn't have to stay at work I'd go out and dance about in it. :cheese:

Hope everyone has a good weekend if I don't get a chance to say later. :-P

Hi ya

Quick catch up while having lunch! Boys rooms done downstairs tidy but not clean, dusting, washing floor, etc!!! boring!! When the boys wake up will start on washing baskets!!! Then bath time!!! HELP!!!!!!! :gulp:

Sharon- Hope your boy is ok?

Suz- Where in England does the family live? and goodluck with the preparations!!! How long you going for?

Dee- You out of your nightie yet??? Sooooooo jealous!!

;-P

Busy- Don't envy you lol Can't wait to mine is over you know I have decorated every June/July for the last 3 years (because of moving) and two of them times been heavily pregnant!! But staying here for good its been a year another 18mths in the bag as well..... So goodluck with the decorating

Moonhippy- yeah goodluck with the crochet i wish i could~!!!!

Knit&flee; - We had a huge one last night!! Is it good?

Buzy - Rrrrrr hun still no better?? Should you see you Dr??? but have a nice nap...

Afternoon all, Just having lunch so a quick nip on to say thanks for all the wishes for my son. He's had his proper plaster put on - bright pink (I bet him he wouldn't dare so he did). Dr this morning says it's a greenstick fracture so he might only need cast on for a couple of weeks. They are going to ring next week after the consultant has seen his x-rays. At the worst they have made an appointment for cast to be taken off on 18th August.

Hope everyone is ok and have a lovely afternoon.