The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Thunderous Thursday

Morning all,

Hopefully we will get a Thunderous Thursday to clear the air. It's been really heavy up here for ages and the weatherman keeps promising thunder, but he lies!

Hope you're all happy and well today. I'm going to buy some cheapy wool to make little comofort blankets for the kittens today. Three of them are going this weekend so I need to get something with their mum's sfent on it to reassure them in their new homes!

Angela

x

Morning everyone,

What a lovely thing to do for the little kittens Angela :)

Well I'm enjoying some peace and quiet until my GOM wakes up. He did promise us a trip out today but won't hold my breath as he's been quite emersed in doing stuff to his helicopter, adapting it to take a fuzz (???!!!) He's still off the cigs but still in what he terms the "danger zone", yeah I can see why its called that, he may become a pincushion for my knitting needles yet!!!!!

I'm not sure how much I will be able to post today so have a good day everyone :-)

ps finished my alan dart mouse - pics in fo section :cheese:

Morning all,

I FEEL POOPED!!!! :shut: Well I know I mentioned about the holes in my wallS the builders created from my neighbours loft conversion!!! Was not a happy bunny >:-( So they painted my sons wall but its a completely different colour so they are coming in today to paint the whole room... So last night I emptied the room and put Jake in the room with his brother?!?!?! Not only that but OH and I thought it was a good idea to change his cot bed to a bed!!! :bug:

I had to lock them in (sounds cruel I know) but the whole upstairs is all over the place that I thought that was the safest way!!! They were not to bad I could hear them making each other giggle on the monitor and they were asleep by 8pm when usually 6.30/7pm...

But they were giggling at 4.10AM THIS MORNING!!!!! Gave them both milk and they were both good drank it and went back to sleep by 5.30AM and then up by 7.30AM!!!

Angela- How sweet I love kittiens

Suz- Oh hun I hope you do relax and enjoy your day!!!

Morning!!! We didn't get any rain overnight and it looks like it's going to be a nice day here...so a while at least!!

I finished my green baby cardigan last night, will take pics and post in FO section in a minute. This morning I'm going to start the hat that goes with it, I may even have it done before work...

Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day. Angel, I'm with you on the thunder! :cheese: My OH had taught himself to purl by the time I got home last night. I'm so enormously proud of him. :cheese: :cheese: He's doing his first tension square this morning, aw! :cheese:

I've forgotten who had kittens, but that's such a lovely thing to do them blankets. I wish my moggy had had something with his mum's scent on when we first got him as he's such a scaredy cat, it would have really helped. Have fun knitting their comforters and if you have a chance, I'm sure we'd all love to see some piccies of the kitties! :cheese: