The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

AARRGGHH!!!!!

hi everyone

thanks so much for all your lovely comments...i think i've lost the plot to be honest, over the last few days, because of this... :red: :long:

alysa was a little bit miffed but i told her i will definitely make her a new one.....but just make sure that i put it in a coolwash and tumble... :roll:

anyhoo...i'm wanting to get back into the swing of things so here's hoping.... ;-) and again, thanks everyone for your support... :)

Well the bonus of having a Mummy who made it in the first place, is Mummy can make it again.

Could you make one extra individual flower, and stick it to a note near the washing machine, which loudly says "Coolwash and tumble this" I would do something like that to protect the new one.

Glad you are back anyway Emmilou. :-)

thanks for that RC and that's a brilliant idea, i didn't even think of doing that...i've noticed actually that a lot of stuff that i've done lately are all on cool wash and tumble so i might put the flower on the linen bin to remind me of ALL the woolly stuff...hahaha!!! :lol: otherwise there'd be a lot more ruined things in our house... :-S ;-)