The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Wonky Wednesday

Ha ha, my OH already showed me how to felt - by accident - a few years ago. My lovely Blarney woollen mill jumper took a trip to the tumble dryer and came out about the right size for a 5-year-old. If I'd known he'd felted it at the time, I'd have made it into something. As I was ignorant of these things back then, it was relegated to a charity shop, in the hope someone would be the right size for it! :lol:

Dietgirl- Lol Yeah ok?! I will just get my set of brushes stick the kettle on he he ;-)

Yes I imagine with Jake, Charlie, Victor and Russell, not to mention coffee and cake (ahem sorry dieters!) that we wouldn't get much painting done :lol:

Don't nobody go spoiling the Harry Potter plot for me...I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know, picture three year old with head in pillow here...eyes closed, fingers in ears, tongue out...shan't.

But have a great time at the cinema everyone.

I take it you haven't read the books either RC? A good read, although rather dark as the series progressed. Well worth having a thumb through if you fancy it. And at the end, the wizard ... @#+%&*$@£@#!!!!!!! ;-P :lol: :cheese:

Oh, Knit and Flee that was mean :coolsmirk: . Kirsty and I were going to the cinema to see My Sister's Keeper. But they only had 1 showing at 11.10am, we checked the times at 12.30pm. She didn't fancy Harry Potter and that was the only other thing she was old enough to go and see apart from the Transformers film >:-( (that's the look I got when I suggested it :lol: )

I can't imagine teaching my hubby to knit, it's been stressful enough trying to teach Kirsty.