The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Wonky Wednesday

Morning everyone. Sorry but not been up long as really bad today. Got a blinding head too. I've not really read posts as it hurts my head but just to let you know I'm not likely to be around too much today. Have a good day everyone.

Buzy

Afternoon everyone :-)

Hawaii from last issue is coming along well, I'm hoping to get it finished by Friday. We've been trying to fit a new aerial to our car but the connector doesn't match, back to square one! The last aerial got broken when I forgot I was leaving a car park with a barrier and followed the person in front of me as the barrier was lowering after them! I didn't go back to that car park for a while :lol:

We're all off to see Harry Potter later, can't wait!

hope that i didn't offend you by the way, fi, by calling your boys "monkies"...i've just read it back...really sorry if i have :red: really didn't mean to...

Don't be silly not at all I call them cheeky monkies or cutie pies or lil dudes you name it lol!!!!!!!!

Boys finally in bed as just done the lunch and bed run if you get me drift!!! Finally sat down to catch up with my bowl of pasta...

Buzy- RRRR hun I hope you feel better soon!!! You just rest up!!!!

Hippy- Hope you enjoy your movie I have never seen any of them all the way through!! :red:

but want to!!!!!

Hi there Moonhippy, have fun at the cinema later. So want to see that film! Have a lovely time.

Might go to the local yarn shop at lunch time and check out their chunky yarns for the Tansy. it's just too gorgeous not to knit! :cheese:

Hi girls,

I didn't get to switch on the computer till lunchtime, just had to get throught the ironing. Now that it's done, going to get the luch and knit my cedrulean..at long long last......thankfully have sorted that irritating problem I had with the pattern.

Angel - any room in your suitcase?! :coolsmile:

Love2 - you're a great woman for painting! Call over sometime, plenty to do here! :lol:

Suz - hope it didn't rain on playgroup :-)

Emmilou - I'd no idea what HRM stood for either, so thanks! (suppose I should have asked!!) :red:

Sharon - glad son feeling better, no doubt being a male he'll lap up the attention :)

Have a good afternoon everyone x