The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

tantilising tuesday

hi everyone

hope everyone's afternoon is going ok

fi - they both sound yummy, good luck with the practice runs... %-P

for everyone that's dieting/healthy eating - i'm on slimming world at the mo and have had my ups and downs but i've read in a mag somewhere (i think it was the prima?) that if you have half a tsp of ground cinnamon in yoghurt, it's meant to help with sugar cravings and i have to admit, i've been doing it for the last few days and it has helped...don't know if it's psychosomatic or not...hahaha!!! :cheese:

busy - i've got aubergine in dk but will find out for you if they do it in chunky, if you'd like... :)

sharon - i found that it's a very quick knit as well... :-)

anyhoo, i'm waiting for my friend to pop round as we only see each other at kickboxing now and i think she wants to have a bit of a natter... ;-)

i think they've got an offer on at the mo, fi but not sure what it is...well done with the 2 1/2 stone that's no easy feat and don't worry about putting back on, sometimes life can be a little rough and us women tend to take a back seat on the being looked after as long as the rest of the family are ok first... :-/

anyhoo, good luck with the getting back on track and don't forget, we are all here for you... :-)

Afternoon to everyone

Before I forget, Lauren didn't get a chance to say yesterday how sorry I was to hear about your loss and good luck inyour interview.

There must be something in the air because I haven't slept very well for the last couple of nights. Ended up getting up for a cup of tea at 2 am.Should of done some knitting but didn't have any concentration.

Katy - well done on the 5lb loss.

Sharon - good luck tonight with your weigh in.

I do ww on my own. I don't tell hubby and just cook same for him and kids. He says he begins to notice after a few days of me actually cooking :lol: I always keep a few points for a treat at the end of the day - glass of wine, mini choc bar. If i've been good I get the treat if not I don't ;-P

My son would not use a potty at all, he had to stand up - like daddy%-P He was 2 1/2 years and I was pregnant and being sick all the time, so there were strategically placed buckets round the house, if he couldn't reach the toilet in time he used one of the buckets. I learned to carry my bucket with me. That may be too much info sorry!!!!!! :red:

I am off to hang some washing and then sit and do ........KNITTING Yeah!!! Have a good afternoon everyone

Hello all, sorry I haven't got time to read through all the posts today, but thought I'd say a quick "hi", wish anyone needing luck "good luck", wish anyone who's not feeling well "hope you feel better soon" and send virtual hugs to everyone else as I missed you all over my long weekend. :) It wasn't particularly brill either - got very ill and couldn't go to my friend's 40th birthday, then got offered free tickets to Cornbury music festival and was too ill to go to that too, so was rather peeved by Monday! Feeling much better today though. :cheese: Lots of work to do, so must buzz off again.

<> all round! :-P

quick hi and bye from me too

Fiona, i think peeps get us mixed up because we both have lilypies at the bottom as our signatures - but you have 2 lovely monkies, and i am merely blessed with the one lol! no matter anyways, its all good.

I think a separate thead for diet encouragement could be ace, along with any tips.

must go, gotta deliver an avon order and go the shop for bread (brown of course!)

lotsaluv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx