The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

tantilising tuesday

Thanks Katy. I am shattered. Could do with a week off just to put my feet up and knit.

Had some good news at work this morning, the firm is going to close for one day and treat us all to a spa day. Since redundancies about 18 months ago we have all had to pitch in everywhere in the firm and work extra hard. It's really nice to know that they appreciate the extra effort we have all put in.

It's been a long time since I did potty training but my son always hated wet nappies and was dry very quickly but my daughter was a nightmare. Thought she would go to school still in nappies then one day (obviously when she decided she wanted to do it) she was dry all day and she never wore nappies again.

"

Dee - tell you how tired and googly-eyed I am I thought your post said "breakfast, 11eggs, ....." I was delighted, then I focused (HA!)

11 EGGS! My word you wouldnt loose any weight for a week if you did that! :shut:

Back from Sidmouth. Did get sort of lost but followed my nose and somehow ended up in the right place! :cheese: I know where I went wrong tho, I took the B3176 instead of the B3175 so went into Sidmouth the wrong side! Still found it in the end and books are delivered.

Ended up taking dd1 to school (VERY late) as well. Shes got an 'enrichment week' too and doesnt want to do anything they listed - so shes been dumped in the least popular selections. She kinda wanted to do the horse riding,but it was £40 and I just dont have that sort of cash at the mo, what with a car loan to repay and her French trip to pay for (and, surprise surprise the money her Dad said he would send me for it has never materialized! >:( ) Still, as Ive told her this morning only the rest of this week and 2 days of next and she can stay in bed for the next 6 weeks (unless Ex decides he's going to have them for a bit- about as likely as pigs flying!)

Glad you found your way round Sidmouth Dee. I'm hopeless at that sort of thing :-S Went to my LYS & the only colour they had that I liked to my cardi -coat was brown. Don't get me wrong I love brown but wanted something a bit more exciting. Looks like I'll have to go to Worthing with my Thursday friend & have a look but their stuff is usually very expensive :-S Couldn't even get buttons I needed in LYS but did pick up a few bits of wool in the charity shop. 5og of various cols for flowers, beanies, teapot jumpers etc.

Tummy's rumbling so think I'll get my lunch.

Bye!

Buzy

Dee- Some men are just flipping typical sorry if i sound inner but they don't realise that all these broken promises the kids will remember and when they are old and want tere kids around them, will they care or be bothered then???? Sorry to get to deep just grates my nerves....... >:(

Buzy - what a shame but a great day out with Thursday friend!!!

Well made scramble eggs with toast and beans for the boys and I for lunch... Then quickly polished and hoovered while they were up and moppedup when they went down.... Just awaiting Tesco delivery and going to do a practice run of two desserts i'm doing for Jakes bday..

Raspberry cheesecake with choc and rasp sauce

Choc fudge cake..