The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

suzie - really hope things turn out ok for you and the OH relaxes and enjoys his time off WITH you and ellie, if you get what i mean... :-/ (really sorry, tell me to go and shove it and mind my own beeswax, i will totally understand... :red: )

anyhoo, going to make tea now, speak later...TTFN

i am fine have just had tons of appointments last week and my wee lad to contend with while he's on his hols.

But he's stayed at gran and grandads tonight so he won't want to come home.

Sam's gone off to play so here i am.

Also spent most of the weeknd with bri so was ..........otherwise engaged.: ;-P

Hey don't you worry Emmilou, not going to tell you to mind your beeswax :-) I think the OH needs some chilling time so maybe that will put him to rights!

Well I have some good news - Ellie actually KNEW she needed her potty and pulled down her own nappy pants and went all on her own :cheese:

And I have now frogged tansy :blank:

Just thinking the same thing! You've waaaay more posts than me Blinx yet I never see you posting lately.

Susie - how old is Ellie and Love2 -how old is Jake? I started training Victor in March at 2yrs6mo exactly but he wasn't ready. Then I bought and read a very small but informative book called Gina Ford - Potty Training In One Week (must admit not really a fan of hers but this little book is a gem, got it on Amazon, was only £5.99) and waited till last week, fully trained in 2 & 1/2 days!

Littlemiss - condolences x very sorry to hear your bad news

Busy - wherever your energy has gone it took mine with it on a little excursion! I'm bone tired today :) yawn

Going to the village now, will light a candle for Lauren's grans brother and another bunch for all of you, that life will brighten up! x

Hi Jennifer - Ellie is 2 years and 7 and a half months. She understands so much but not quite there so I'm hoping today is a turning point :-)

Not sure what to do about the tansy knit now as I'm thinking I might wait until I can get some suitable wool as I don't quite have enough of anything I can double up :-S What to do, what to do???