The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

totally tansy!

Wonderful work Emmilou, beautiful daughter too :-)

I was thinking it would probably be quite warm for summer but I did think Autumn or winter with a long sleeved top underneath and worn like a gilet (is that the right word?) you know layering it sorta?

I think it definitely could be this issues cerulean :cheese:

That's what I'm thinking. I'm off to look for some wool later if my energy returns to put in my stash to do Tansy & also my cardi / coat thing, Chris left me some pennies :-) Will still need to find a bargain tho!!!

Buzy

Buzy great minds think alike! I'm not a lady of erm, certain years yet but my internal radiator always seems to be on the hottest setting in the summer so I'm dreading having to wear my raincoat today!

Oh I might just be taking myself off to the craft shop too whilst in town to have a look at the yarn Buzy! Mind you its only about a week until I toddle off to the UK so I can buy some there too :cheese:

That's smashing, looks really nice.

I've not seen the latest issue of LK yet but need to rush out and get it, as I need to knit one for me :-) Thanks for showing us, it's inspired me and if it's quick to do, I could do it before I start the next two, no I mean three projects that I've already bought the wool for.....