The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

totally tansy!

hi everyone

here is the tansy pattern from the latest LK, it's for amber so it's done in the smallest size and the yarn is robin super chunky - i used approx. 250g (it was meant to be a jumper for amber but i frogged it and i'm so glad...heehee!! :cheese: i think it would still be sitting as a wip if i hadn't...)

amber loves it but she only had it on for the photos and she said "erm,..it's so warm with it on..." - maybe a good one for the chillier days of summer, me thinks... ;-P

thanks liz

i started it yesterday so it's a pretty quick knit to be honest, which is a good thing cos once i've finished 1 of my wips, i'm going to start a little havana for alysa with some wool from THE STASH...woohoo...hahaha!!! :lol:

That's lovely emmilou. What a beautiful model too. You have beautiful girlies :-) Tansy may be popular so this could be it's fashion show like he Cerulean!! I'm wondering about doing it but I do get very hot (lady of a certain age!!) so may put it on my "To do" list for now. I've got a pattern from my subsciption gift book for a chunky cardi/jacket which I'll probably get more wear out of in the autumn so will probably do that first.

Buzy