The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

smooooth sunday...hopefully!

Morning all

Dull and grey here in the west coast of Scotland, no knitting outside for me today. Hubby is back after his wee sail so I suppose we had better go and do some food shopping. I think I will finish the back of my tank top today and start the front, either that or carry on with the diagonal rib scarf in chunky. Either way, knitting all afternoon me thinks....yipee.. :lol: %-P :) :-P

Emmilou, I don’t like sewing up either, good luck with that.

Su2ie, hope you don’t get too wet going to church (I wonder if anyone has ever gone to church in their wellies?)

BusyL good luck with the house work, but at least you have given yourself a reward at the end of it……knitting…….best kind of reward around!

Sharon, enjoy church and swimming.

Dietgirl have a good day at your Mums, I have always wanted to knit in the car but I am too nosey and like to see what is going on round about me. I would end up dropping stitches!

Love2.…..enjoy your knitting and your secret project……….

Sorry in advance if I have missed anyone.

Take great care today I hope everyone has a happy happy day.

S x

Morning all

Wrote my invites last night (only 2 left to write but waiting for Dave to speak to his sisters!) Pic below

Dave at theatre at the mo, he'll be there till dinner. We're going on a treasure hunt this afternoon so I hope the weather holds up.

Hope everyone has a good day

post-48935-13668142369365_thumb.jpg

Morning folks.

Hoping to get on with Summer Rose top tidy Samantha's room a bit and laze about until return of kids this evning.

Hooray.

God love em but so glad not to get up to them this morning!

Beautifull Invites Buffy, they look very professional.

Just waiting for dd1 to get her act together then its off to tesco for a bit of knicker shopping! She in need of undies and has pestered me to take up there to look at things

DD2 wants to look at shoes so I'll probably end up skint AGAIN!

Went over to the folks yesterday. Double reason for visiting 1 - to show them the car they've help me buy and 2- see eldest sister and her hubby as they were down for a visit. They live in Yorkshire so I dont get to see them often.

Didnt post yesterday as we were over in Taunton for most of the day and then, when we got back, I had to finish work so that I could have today free. Found out on Friday that my boss has been taking it easy on me cos he thought my thumb was still painful, only sending me the 'easy' tax disks to do. Now he knows Im all better he's sending me the normal stuff - eg fridays job was magnetic L plates - they weigh a ton!! (10.5kg per box to be exact) and there were 10 boxes to do.

I'll have muscles like a prize fighter by the time Im done :lol:

Right girls ready so we better go

Talk later.

Afternoon all. Haven't been up long as feel so pooey today. Just dragging myself around. Went to put the chicken in & it's off!!!! Adam, Mel & Freya coming for lunch so somebody'll have to pick up a hot ready cooked chicken & I'm sending Chris to complain about the smelly one!! He's sooooo much better than me at it.Mel & Freya are ok cos they're veggie & I've got the remains of a quorn roast for them. Not enough for us all though.

Sorry but this is about as much as my brain can do at the mo.

Hope everyone has a good day :-)

Buzy