The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Starry-Eyed Saturday!

Sleep well tonight Susie. Tomorrow is another day & praying that it will be a GOOD one for you. I'm so tired I'm off to bed & I had a nap this pm. Just wish this chronic fatigue would buzz off!!! Hope to get to church tomorrow so going to rest up. Are you going? Hope so.

Night night.

Buzy

Oh Buzy sounds like you need some rest with your fibro and all!

Thank you, think I will be praying for a good day too and I do intend to go to church but with the weather the way it is I know I'll get soaked, oh well.

Have a good nights sleep too :)

It's really lovely to read all about what's going on in all our different lives isn't it?!

Love2.. I was only wondering recently had you any 'news', I'm glad for you that things went your way on that one.

Suz..sorry you didn't get to go anywhere but where would you go in that rain anyway?!

Sel..congrats!

Hope everyone has a peaceful nights sleep. :)

He reckons its too expensive to put me on the insurance .

Have you rung around insurance companies to get quotes? You could do this while he's away. You only need basic information like the car reg etc. Arm thyself with the knowledge (then withhold bedroom priveleges till he caves in :lol: ;-) ) jeez hope I don't get into trouble for that :red:

Thanks for the suggestion Jennifer but he really is frightened I'll "hurt" the car! He used to be on my insurance in the UK and only has his no claims due to my policy!!!!!

Yep the rain was awful today wasn't it, didn't stop him going out 3 times in the car though >:( Mind you as Ellie was watching Finding Nemo and playing with her Roary the Racing Car garage then I did manage to finish knitting my scarf :-)

I know that it is now Sunday but thanks Love2knit, Sharon, Su2ie, Buzy, Katy, BusyL, Dietgirl for your messages. Yep I could do with a bit of luck just now the way things are. All we need now is hubby sorted!!!!! Here's hoping it is a new beginning.

Anyway, I did get knitting in the sunshine :coolsmile: I am knitting a chunky scarf with a diagonal rib for a friend of mine whose Birthday is in August must try and get some more done today. I am still knitting my tank top using the Wendy Happy 4 ply. It is soooo weird going to and fro from 4ply to chunky..................

Thanks again girls.........................going to check out Sundays messages now!

S x