The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Starry-Eyed Saturday!

Hi everyone. I'd hoped for a long lie today after a bad night (Callum ended up in our bed and I spent most of the night being kicked, or trying to stop his dad and him snoring). Then the kittens and cats decided the wanted fed so I gave up on the idea of sleep and am up, bringing my headache and sniffles with me :(

On the bright side, it means I've got some me time before the men of the house get up, so I'm going to have a cuppa, catch up with you guys, and read my LK, which I bought but didn't get a proper chance to look at, last night.

Angela

x

Suz- Thanks but what to do thats the question is there an indoor play area near you?

Buzy- What a predicament he he he.. I'm with you on the christmas presents as mine are all going to be knitted.. But at the mo I'm just starting on Jakes, OH and my winter wardrobe as Charlie has all Jakes stuff from last year!!!

So alot to knit!! What is a woman to do

;-P

Angel RRRR poor you hun!!! Well enjoy the quite time hun and not sure if you saw my post but I saw your OH'S blog and I was blubbering like a baby!!1 How old is Callum now?

Fiona - there is an indoor play area but OH not the sort to sit around and watch that, he would have to be joining in so prob not suitable :bug: I personally want to go to the next big town over and the big pet shop as I need a wooden play thing for the hamsters and there isn't a pet shop local and Ellie does love shopping, especially if it involves going in a pet shop :-)

Buzy I've already started compiling a list of Christmas knits so I don't forget!

Angel - sounds like its one of those days for you today - hope you a least get some peace and quiet before they're finally up :)

I've got the dog cuddled in beside me on the sofa, a cip of tea, peace and quiet, and my knitting buddies, so the day is gettign better already!

Love2knit, I just posted a reply to the blog on the TFI Friday thread. Callum's two-and-a-half now and I've just got him into 12-18 months clothes, though we have a problem with trousers falling down cos he's a skinny little beggar :lol:

Angel- He he he rrr bless him but he isn't doing to badly as Jake is 2 in a couple weeks and he is only in 18-24mths and I think in general the jeans are always out of proportion!! Which is a pain!!!

Suz- Bet Ellie will love it, on the xmas note I think I need to make a list as OH's family is huge!! But thats good for me!!! I'm so bad i got all my wrap and cards in the jan sales earlier this year!!!! :cheese:

I managed to get some braces on an ebay shop. They're great, but he ends up looking like he's got Simon Cowell trousers on! :)

Christmas knitting? I've already started a scarf for a friend who absolutely loves all things pink and fluffy. So I bought Sirdar Boa not realising that it's so fluffy you get fibres up your nose, in your eyes, all over your clothes....... I'm one ball down and two more to go, but she'll love it so the sneezing will be worth it!