The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Starry-Eyed Saturday!

Good days and bad!!! But wouldn't change it.... Can confirm one is not expecting their third (had a scare) and to be honest even though a third is on the cards its not just yet I want to concentrate on what I have going on now and I have my course in September, got the boys into the routine the way I want them and everything is slowly goiing into place!!!!

Knitting a flower while I type this not sure what the end result will be but hey I'm following the instructions..

I had seen that thread previously - phew! but am sure you'd have coped, but you have it all worked out anyways, always good to have plan!

am sure the flower will be lovely - is it out the new LK? I like the look of those.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No but they look great!!! Its from a book called knitted accessories which I got from the library and it is fab that I'm contemplating buying a copy.

Saw a thread with most of you saying you looking to have ago at the Tansy I was looking at that one and was thinking of doing it in some wool I have Debblie bliss aplica silk aran in black.

that would look lovely.

I am thinking of using some of my DK stash and doubling it up to get the right tension - am on a cost saving exercise and have my own body weight (alot) in DK!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all! Wow you've all been posting like mad this morning!

Fiona - sounds like good news on the test then and you can breath a sigh of relief. Mind you I find when you do get them into a routine the grow up enough to put a spanner in the works - Ellie stopped having naps a few months back (except if she's in the car) and that threw me!

Have a good day Jen :)

Katy - sounds like you have a good day ahead - good luck with getting to the presidents club too :-) I never thought of doubling up for the Tansy as I don't have super chunky so thanks for putting up the idea :cheese:

Well the OH said we're going to do something today - not sure what as he didn't say and he's still in the land of nod. Its raining so Beach trip looks out. Off to bath Ellie after breakfast and I'll take my knitting in with me :)

Good day to all and to all a good day :cheese:

Morning all from a cool & cloudy Littlehampton :-S I've got acupuncture later & a couple of chores to do & guess what? A teapot jumper for a friend for Christmas!!!! Think I'll have to set up Teapot Jumpers Anonomous!!! Will do order (for 2 teapot jumpers) asap but need to know size she wants first. Hope to look for some chunky too. May put Tansy on hold for the mo as I think it may be too thick for me (lady of a "certain age" has power surges!!) but there's a cardi coat in my subscription freebie that I know I'd wear a lot more. Could always wear Tansy as an outer cover up before it gets too cold tho. Now I've got a problem!!!!!

Well off to the shower !!

Happy Saturday everyone :-)

Buzy