The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Potty again!!!

Er, just how many teapot jumpers have you knit lately Buzy! :lol:

I know Susie - but I'm selling them. I also love knitting them too. Had an order for 2 more yesterday!! The lady wants the whole teapot in it's jumper without the spout & handle poking out. Like the fabric ones. Never done one like that so this could be interesting!!!!!

Buzy

I think you've definitely found a niche in the market there Buzy! I presume you just mean a cozy like a hat (without arm holes), not one with an extra bit for the spout and handle? :-)

That is stunning! It makes me want to bring out my teapot again but theres only two of us and I'm the only one that drinks tea :lol: Have you got a pattern for a little teapot - I've got one that holds two cups of tea?

I think you've definitely found a niche in the market there Buzy! I presume you just mean a cozy like a hat (without arm holes), not one with an extra bit for the spout and handle? :-)

You've got it Susie. Maybe I'll do a beanie pattern!!

Annie - I've not done a really small one yet but will give it a go.Others must have smaller teapots. Will let you know the pattern when I've done it. Thanks for the idea. :-)

Buzy