The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

TFI Friday!

Maybe you could get the wool when you're over here on your hols or get your mum or MIL to post it? If you know what you want then I'll always send it to you if I can get it. Then there's always Kemps etc ....... Would you like some of my mince so you can join in the virtual spag bol dinner party? Don't want you to feel left out :-S

Just finished friend's Cerulean so will post a piccie asap. Could take a piccie now :-) Mind you not sure how it'll come out but here goes!!

Buzy

Oh Cheers Buzy - yummy virtual mince!

I've just had a peek online at Kemps but might wait until I'm in the UK as I know a shop in my old town that sells super chunky wool :-)

Hello....another day gone! I'm working AGAIN tomorrow (extra money though) but I'm off on Sunday...never mind starting the garden at this rate I think I'll be sleeping........

I like the look of Tansy aswell, I started a cardi to go with a new summer dress (I get cold quickly!) but i'm preferring the look of Tansy so i'm considering froggin what i've done and doing this one. Will think about it again tomorrow, i'm tired now. Night night x

Lizzy hope work tomorrow goes quickly - extra money always welcome though :-)

Night night Helen, I will be going to bed soon myself as can't stop yawning :cheese:

Hi Love2knit, I made the mistake of looking at Callum's blog the night I posted about it. I ended up reading back through the whole thing and crying my eyes out. Again. One of these days I'll be able to do it without ending up in a mess :)

I shouldn't get so upset about it. I'm incredily lucky to have such a healthy, happy cheeky wee boy who has amazed the docs with his progress, he's passed all his milestones and then some. But thinking about and remembering his early days makes me cry every time :down:

Ali kept an almost daily photo gallery on Picassa but I'm not sure of the address. I think you needed an invite to get access to it. I'll ask him when he gets up and let you know. Failing that, I'll send you some pics of my wee man when he was very, very wee.

x