The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

TFI Friday!

Morning all,

It's Friday, yay! It's been a long hard week in the office and I'm really looking forward to just relaxing with my boys this weekend. Hope you all have a good, easy and happy day.

Angela

x

I'm so pleased its Friday! Im shattered!! Only a week and a half to go, then its the summer break! Yipee!! I'm looking forward to going to the cinema tonight, Im seeing 'The Hangover' - its supposed to be really funny! In great need of a chillaxing weekend, so looking forward to training and putting my feet up with some knitting too.

Have a good day everyone!

Morning all, it's been a long, hard week at work. Just 5 1/2 hours to go and 2 days off. Thank goodness for that. Finished my cerulean last night (will post pics later) and cast on another for my daughter. Also finally sewed the buttons on a baby jacket that I finished about a month ago.

Going to a pre-season match tomorrow afternoon (can't wait). Very sad I know but football is the other passion in my life and it's been ages (well seems like) since I've been to a match.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you're doing.

Good Morning

I cant hear your I SAID GOOD MORNING!!

(yes im in that sort of mood today- dont know why)

DD1 has (another) day off so is still in bed but DD2 has swimming with the school so shes been up since the lark rise :roll: Shes very good tho - she crept downstairs, got her bag sorted , had something to eat and sat watching the tv with the sound turned right down and the door closed till I got up.

I didnt even know she was down here until I opened the living room door :cheese:

Not much planned for the day. works coming later, do some housework, and get on with Tansy(a soft touch) from the latest LK,which I started last night.

Didnt have any superchunky so Im using up all the oddments of chunky in my stash (including my charity shop bargains), two strands at a time and making a patchwork version just for fun. :)

Hope everyone has a not too stressful Friday

Morning everyone, gosh it's quiet on here this morning! Usually by the time I get to post you've all logged off!!

Have a smashing day, weekend is nearly here...waayhaay :)

Dee I wish my two were as independent as yours, still I suppose I'm asking a lot they are only 2 and 1!

BFN x