The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Littlemisselvis

It's here!!!

That's shocking! I'd offer to buy mags here and post them to you, but it would probably end up being just as expensive by the time you've paid for postage. Boo to the publiishing companies!

Ah Angela I think they would blame it on exchange rate and VAT which is 22.5% out here. I'm normally lucky enough for the OH to buy it in the UK when he's over for business but he couldn't this time and I'm too impatient to wait until he next goes!

My little boy thinks the needles this month are upsy daisy's from 'In The Night Garden'. I can see why he thinks that bless him, he is only two. They will now be forever known as my upsy daisy needles.

I have to say that Dietgirl is not the only 1 who's complained about the rediculously slow delivery to Ireland. Not much luck though. They're "looking into it"!!. The last one to get the blame was the Irish Postal Service. Amazing that LK is the only item that takes 2-3 weeks to be delivered from the UK. I purchased an item on the net from the UK last Wednesday and it was delivered today, but if the last few months are anything to go by, it could take up to 3 weeks for LK to arrive!!. And as for cancelling the sub, well thats a non runner when you've paid for 12 months in advance!!

Lorraine B

Oh Lorraine that's bad >:( I can't believe so many people are having problems in Ireland. I live in Ireland too and LK managed to find its way to the newsagents on the release date in our town so why should subs be any different? Needs sorting quick if you ask me.

I do hope its sorted soon as not a good advert is it?