The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Littlemisselvis

It's here!!!

Yes it does seem daft but then I can understand you wanting the latest now as of course we will all be going on about it and you won't have a clue what we're talking about! I'm already starting to get Mag Envy as everyones talking about how good this months is!!!!! :red:

My subsription should've started with this issue but instead I got a letter saying it was starting with September's issue, but they were taking my money on 14.7.09. So I rang up....they could change it to start with this issue but it'll be at least 2 weeks. So i'll buy it and start from next issue but they can't delay my DD date...so I've been offered an extra mag onto my subscription! All without complaining just an enquiry....very good service! Just hope it comes next month and that I do get my extra mag (I'm sure I will!)

So it might be worthwhile complaining Jennifer....go for it!!!

Okay I bought mine from the local newsagent as OH couldn't get to get it in the UK today. Cost me E7.52!!! Haven't had chance to look through properly but there are a few things in there that def take my fancy :-)