The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
buffyflump

Theatrical Thursday

Postman has been bill, bill, junk LK MAG!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!

rushing to the kettle and biscuit jar and sooooo going to have a nose!!!! ( am i sad coz soooo excited?!?!?!)

Hey I'm exactly the same when mine arrives, generally we're just back from a walk and I'm driving along praying the boys will fall asleep in their car seats so I can stand at the gate and have a good nose before they wake up!

Oh you've gone back to Jennifer - hope it wasn't anything I said :red:

:cheese:

Hey Suz, no worries! Not at all, I was plannig to do a little Miss Red, Miss Variegated, or something like that but as usual one of my boys (include OH in that) interrupted me and I only got to enter Jen :)

Evening all, making sure I don't even take my copy of LK out of the packaging before i've done some more invites.

A Craftrobo is a small(ish) machine, about the size of a laminator which cuts out. You set a design on the pc and 'send' it to the robo (like you send a document to print) and it cuts it out for you. It can cut paper, card, vinyl.

Not been too bad a day, got a lot sorted at Grandad's and work wasn't too bad either.

Sorry I'm late posting. Have been finishing my one ball challenge which I will post soon.. Better get on with it. Ran out of toy stuffing so had to open a pillow in desperation so I'm not entirely pleased with the finished result.