The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
buffyflump

Theatrical Thursday

I'm such a HAPPY BUNNY!!!! My LK & Kemps order have just arrived :-) :-) :-) I love the colour of the wool. May have to order some more dk as such a lovely colour for me ........... wonder where I can find some more pennies???? Am going to have a cuppa & quick look at LK then food shopping. When I get back I'll have another cuppa & a long read before lunch. Amazing what a bit of stash & a mag can do to my mood!!!!!

Buzy

Buzy - we must have been posting at the same time, didn't see you had received your LK. Have you seen the "teapot jumper". I'm thinking it's about time I put another order in to Kemps. I saw some Just Bamboo on there last night in Lavender (my fav colour) that I could make another of my tops in. It was only 89p a ball (bargain).

Hi Sharon. Flowers & teapot jumper - yippee!! I also love the plain chunky cardi/jacket with one button too & that's only after a brief look!! My aran was 69p a ball so capey thing costing £2.76 :-) Wonder if they do chunky in chesnutty colour like the dk? Hope you get your yarn too. Just off to look at Kemps - don't know where my pennies are tho .........

Buzy

Hope to get my mag tomorrow :-) Can't wait, especially if it has a cardi suitable for both me and Ellie Sharon!

Sorry for short reply but I'm on a tight schedule here today!

Mind I might stop for a cuppa!