The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

wonderful wednesday

Squeakie - bit of a drastic way to get yourself some uninterrupted knitting time! :lol: Seriously though, hope you're feeling better now.

When I was a single mum and had a minor op under general my mum came to look after me and I ended up running around after her!!!

K&F - you made me laugh with the tablets, you so obviously needed to take them!!!! :lol:

Hope you had a good course as you will prob read this after you've done it - so to speak!

Just want to say that if you don't see me around much these next few days its because our stupid tinternet is STILL playing up. I'm currently not receiving emails, constantly restarting my pc and then the internet still doesn't work!!! Not sure why as the other day it was happening on my OH's pc too but the problems seems to have started since I upgraded to Internet version 8, wish I'd stuck with the old one now >:-(

Its times like this I do wish I new how to sort out pc problems but how can you when you apparently have full signal strength and excellent connectivity??? And what is a proxy setting, more like a poxy setting if you ask me >:(

Here goes and hoping this one actually posts - aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!

Funny you should write this as our internet suddenly jams since the update and then after a few mins goes back to normal...grrr!!!

as for our lovely girlies in ROI not getting theirs till ages after - well!!!!!!!!!!! Buzy

Oh Miss Red!!! Don't rub it in! :down:

Blinx....do people actually have computer fights? Jeez, life's def too short!

Su2ie, I did the quote thingy!!!! Many thanks xx

Busy Lizzy how weird is that? Mines just constantly playing up sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for hours!

Yay Jennifer you did it! And yes computer fights do happen, especially on facebook!!!