The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

wonderful wednesday

hi ya

just doing the tesco shop online so thought i'd pop back on. cant remember who asked if i could get time out from HRM, sorry! but yeah and no, hubby is brill with him, he took him along to do the Avon drop and he's keeping him entertained now. if only i'd been ill yesterday, well i wouldnt have gotten told off for being noisey (asked by manager to "keep it down", think i was fighting the ill feeling and going overboard............. but no one else had noticed the noise and she was 10 ft away!) and i'd have had the house to myself as HRM was with nanna. ah well I am feeling a bit better, just very groggy headed and lethargic.

being doing a bit more to hubby's hat, am liking this wool, and for a change it IS wool, not poly DK!!!

Su2ie, I was actually being mean towards my "friend" as her comments about my knitting are somewhat choice (look in my knitting album on facebook and you'll spot her!) - but i dont blame you for saying no to your relative!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was a teeny bit thanks katy.

Is that baby of your s tiring you out?

or being brilliant as I am sure he always is(just like mine:P

Hey Katy I don't blame you for being mean! The relative is one of those people who also tells you what they want for Christmas and has with other members of the family gone and bought the item, given it to them to wrap up then asked for the money - and they have no qualms about spending a fortune of other peoples money! This is one of the reasons I said no - that and they're never satisified so you'd spend all the time, effort and money and then know it would end up in the bottom of their wardrobe with the moths!!!!!

Hope that makes sense anyway and doesn't sound too mean on my part :-)

Well back from town - been to charity shop in search of beads to rip apart and remake and to penny's too for the same reason!

Saw a bunny in the park much to Ellie's delight! And more blokes with a few tinnies which I'm getting really fed up of.

Feet and legs killing now from all that walking!

Sorry Katy, meant to say glad you're feeling a bit better and I also am one of those who used to get into trouble at work for being too loud and it was normally before a migraine struck!!

Hi Katy, glad you're feeling a bit better today. My sister has a weird thing about presents. She buys her own, wraps them up and then unwraps them ... yeah, weird like I said. At least she doesn't ask anyone for money! Mind you, she equally has a weird thing about giving presents. My birthday was over a month ago, I know she's bought me something, but she won't give it to me! I'm not playing The Game this year though (hate the games families play with each other) so she's sulking. ;-P

In France you can buy a present for yourself, and they'll wrap it for you like a gift if you ask in the shop. It's not quite the same as wrapping it for yourself though.