The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

magical monday!!!

hi everyone

notice the positive title....hoping it's going to be a good one for everyone today.... :cheese:

well, it's kind of sunny but overcast here at the moment, hoping it's going to turn out ok... :)

bill paying day and then shopping... :-S ...i really don't like food shopping, it's soooo boring, ...now if it was wool buying....hahaha!!!! :lol:

anyhoo, hope everyone has a really good day...

Morning all!

Hey Emmilou I've just looked at your pics of THE STASH so I just know how true that statement above is!!!! :lol:

Well its sorta raining here again today but kinda bright too!

Last night I finished Ellie's cerulean shrug and made a necklace and earrings so I was on a roll :cheese:

The OH is back today after being away since Friday morning and I've got to hunt down a smell in my kitchen/dining/living room. I've searched the usual suspects as in bin, veg basket etc but its not in the obvious places and smells a bit like cabbage. I know that's probably TOO much info this time of the morning but its driving me mad!

Have a good day everyone! :-)

Morning everyone, sun's out at the moment here in Derbyshire. Don't know how long it will last. Work for me today and then got to take daughter to Guides and a meeting at church. Going to nip into the yarn shop across the road from work and get some yarn to knit the cerulean that everyone's been doing.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone :-) Been pouring with rain all night but a bit sunny at the mo but more showers of the heavy variety on the way according to the weatherman.Tax still not through for Chris's car so he's taken mine so won't be going out. Had hoped to get wool for Cerulean for a friend but will have to do it another day. Will be stuffing today (a toy bunny not me!!) & an outfit for my daughter's friend's baby due in September. I'm doing the 3-6m size as babies grow so fast.

Susie - hope you find your smell :red:

Hatful - good to see you again. Not long to the hols now :-)

Sharon - hope you get a lovely colour for your Cerulean. Any idea what colour you'd like?

emmilou -enjoy your day. When you've done the boring bit you can do knitty stuff :-)

Have a good day everyone.

Bye for now :-)

Buzy

Good morning peeps, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent quite a lot of it knitting in little patches to make sure I didn't overdo it. Also watched the tennis final - wow, was that an amazing game!

I've got a bit stuck with the Poppy top out of the last LK mag and I've put a post on the SOS thread if anyone is any good with intarsia. I've never done it before, so I've got myself in a bit of a pickle.

Hope you all have a good day. More thunder and rain promised here today - I've missed it all so far, although I'm very glad it's much cooler. Much more fitting for a fair rose like me! :cheese:

I'm glad it's cooler too k&f. The tennis was amazing wasn't it. I managed to knit a toy bunny while it was on! I've never seen a game that long before. I've posted on the SOS for you so hope it helps. Have a good day :-)

Buzy