The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

oh su2ie, what's wrong with our OHs - i hope he all of a sudden gets a knock on the head, and realises what he's doing.... :long:

fiona - try not to worry and like su2ie said, just keep an eye out....maybe he's having a mid-life crisis???!!!??? :-S :gulp: :-/

Ah well, I don't know about you ladies but I've lost the manual to my fella, along with the remote control!

He was all apologetic again later so I guess that's the nature of nicotine withdrawal as he has forgone the patches now. That's the way to do it I guess, get the nicotine out of your system to break dependency. Will insist he drinks some fresh orange when he gets up as apparently it helps break down the nicotine and restore the neuropathways within the brain - ooh er, very scientific :coolgrin:

I'm actually contemplating buying a pack of twenty, shoving the whole box into his gob and lighting it

I'm amazed by your patience Suzie, I'd shove them somewhere else!!! :lol:

Hmmmm...... suggestions on the back of a postcard please! :cheese:

Good morning and happy Thursday everyone. This is my first Thursday morning at work in - erm - must be around 6 months! Feels great to have made it back full time after such a long time off. :cheese:

What's everyone got planned for today?

well done knit and flee.

I am not sure i am up for that myself just yet so kudos from me.